vendredi, novembre 17, 2006

back where i was.

Bless me, (insert appropriate heavenly figure here), for I have (insert appropriate verb here…come now, not blogging isn’t exactly a sin is it…). It has been 599 days since my last…confession. These are essentially confessions, aren’t they?

599 days is 51, 753, 600 seconds. 862, 560 minutes. 14, 376 hours.

Don’t you just love the internet? Or media, for that matter. I have never been to confession, yet I know exactly what to say. I might even argue that I have had no reason to go to confession, but we both know that’s not true, even though I point out my shiny halo on an almost daily basis.

But honestly, the fact that this hiatus of sorts occurred doesn’t really surprise me. It was quite inevitable. 599 days does seem like a lot, though. The point is, I’m back. And I’m thinking I might keep this up. We’ll see how that goes.

A lot has happened in the 599 days since I’ve been here, and when I actually have the time, I’ll go through whatever I remember. That seems important. I remember checking to see if this thing still existed a couple of months ago, and I glanced at one of the posts, and I just went, “ouch”. It’s weird reading about how you felt about something (or someone) aaaages ago, almost like it all happened to a different person or something. Notice how that always happens? You think what’s happening to you today is the hugest thing that could ever happen, and that nothing could ever top it. Next month, you won’t even remember what the big deal was.

The recap isn’t happening now, though. But what is happening now is this – I love my friends. I seriously do.


Song for today – Back Where I Was by The Hereafter (nothing to do with the title of this post, that just happened...).This song was on the train wreck episode of Season 2 of Grey’s Anatomy. I’d describe the scene (cuz it’s perfect) but I know how I hate to have the good stuff spoilt for me, so I won’t. Go watch it for yourself :)

Aucun commentaire: