mardi, mai 22, 2007

when the truth is...

Yesterday, Vee got my postcard that from Kota Kinabalu. She left a message for me on MSN -

biatch!!!!!!!! i luv ya luv ya very much
i received your kk postcard today!!!!!!

It made me smile. I think everyone should mail something to someone they care about every now and then, cuz getting stuff in the mail is seriously, so much fun.

Now, I'm working on a case study for Ethics about Sigmund and Ling (who is a boy, unlike my friend of the same name, who is a girl), which is why there are still no details about the surprise trip.

Late, late last night (or really, really early this morning), I remember thinking about my friends. And how much I miss them. And how much I'm looking forward to seeing them soon.


Song for a rainy afternoon - Warning Sign by Coldplay

...when the truth is, I miss you.

Aucun commentaire: